Focus on What Matters Most — Your Business
With Managed Services from Menlo Technologies, organizations can outsource application maintenance, upgrades, configurations and management, enabling IT teams to focus on more strategic priorities.
Public Cloud hosting solutions are gaining in popularity, with a 35% annual growth rate. AWS and Azure are the leading providers of cloud-based compute and infrastructure services. Menlo Technologies has strong partnerships with both firms and a fast-growing Cloud Management Practice. We can help you architect new solutions in the cloud or move your existing workloads into the cloud.
Menlo’s roots are in software product and application development.
We’re uniquely suited to help you move licensed and custom solutions from on premise or co-location to the cloud.
Our powerful analytical tools measure current and future utilization, configurations and the cost of running on different platforms so you can make well educated, confident decisions regarding cloud and on-premise options.
We’ll save you money by working with you from beginning to end – providing the subscriptions to highly secure, robust and flexible platforms to get started, the plan to migrate applications and workloads over time and the managed services to keep you running efficiently.
Service (Azure or AWS) Offerings
Performance and security monitoring
- Server and application status
- Utilization of Servers, RAM, Storage
- Overall system performance
- Firewall security
- Generation of reports
- Issue tracking
- Network throughput
We provide three-week assessments of your current environment as well as future cloud options. We run a powerful tool with assessment agents on your servers to provide data for analysis and recommendations for optimal system deployment.
- Server optimization
- Managing data and backups
- Server backup/restore
We work with you and your business teams to prioritize migrations with a first to move, next to move, and last or not to move analysis based on your specific risks, schedules, and unique infrastructure and business objectives.
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning
- Adding storage as needed
- Installation of OS patches
- Application Upgrades
- Security fixes
- Penetration testing
- Vulnerability testing
- Documentation of configuration changes
- Coordination of third party software support
Sometimes a lift and shift approach to migrations is not optimal. Our application teams will consider the benefits of refactoring and rewriting custom applications where appropriate to utilize beneficial features of the cloud.
- Level 1 and/or 2 Helpdesk (depending on client need)
- Access control (if desired)
- 24×7 Support with SLA’s based on client needs
Some legacy systems will see their demise with a move to the cloud. Menlo will help analyze a replacement strategy where warranted by cost and risk.
Flexible Pricing Models
- Pricing for Menlo Managed Services is provided on a shared services model. Partial resource allocation is acceptable and off-hours resources are likewise shared between multiple clients.
- Support pricing is based on our assessment of both the size and complexity of the system environment.
- Pricing is based on a blended rate based on a mix of onshore and offshore resources.
Once we work to migrate the systems, Menlo offers system and infrastructure managed services with 24×7 Level 1, 2 or 3 support, maintenance and monitoring and regular Operations Reviews.
Backups, BCP and DR
Menlo will help you build or enhance your Backup, Disaster Recovery and, Business Continuity Planning, and strategies. The Cloud provides excellent services for DR and many companies are leveraging them for a cost effective and auditable solution.
Integrate with other cloud solutions and use federated identity management systems for single sign on across the cloud.
Starting a Project? Request a quote.
- Flexible technical headcount to meet schedule changes
- Scalable – additional resources when you need them
- Cost effective