How Menlo Technologies is gaining marketing insights with Power BI.
Microsoft Power BI is a suite of business analytics tools that analyze data and share insights.
Power BI dashboards provide a 360-degree view for business users with their most important metrics in one place, updated in real time, and available on all of their devices. With one click, users can explore the data behind their dashboard using intuitive tools that make finding answers easy. Here’s an example:
Power BI for Leveraging Twitter Accounts for Sales and Marketing
With hundreds of millions of users and over 500 million Tweets being sent each day, Twitter offers a great opportunity for businesses to reach a global audience of new and existing customers. The social network provides a way for business to build meaningful connections with a relevant and engaged audience.
Key Challenge – Interpreting Twitter data for sales and marketing
Marketing is all about selling the right product to the right people. Who are your followers, where are they, and what are they talking about?
Power BI allows Menlo Technologies to evaluate Twitter activity so that Marketing and Sales teams gain a better understanding of their clientele, and prioritize engagement based on activity and locale. Power BI’s solution also allows for tweet analysis based on time and Hashtag content:
- Number of tweets with respect to hashtags and geolocation. Learn which topics are most important to your target market by geolocation, and modify your approach accordingly
- Number of tweets with respect to month. Understand technology trends and conversations that you clients are following
- Number of tweets with respect to time. Learn the best time to engage effectively with your followers
- Number of tweets with respect to hashtags and date. Understand in even greater statistical detail about the trending technologies that interest your clientele
- Anytime and anywhere access. With next-generation Power BI delivered on the cloud and available on mobile devices, the sales and marketing team can rely less on guess work and focus on the trends and information that interest their clients by time and location.
Watch the video below to get the whole picture.
The range of information, displayed in beautiful, easy to understand visualizations help sales and marketing teams focus on the needs and interest by location of clientele.
Cool, isn’t it?