Microsoft updates 365 for the Modern Workplace
With the advent of Intelligent Cloud/Intelligent Edge computing, Microsoft is re-thinking its product development directions, now focusing them in four areas:
- The Modern Workplace
- Business applications
- Applications and infrastructure
- Data and artificial intelligence.
This past July at Inspire, Satya Nadella unveiled Microsoft 365, a complete, intelligent solution, including Office 365, Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security, that empowers everyone to be creative and work together, securely.
“It represents a fundamental shift in how we will design, build and go to market to address our customers’ needs for a modern workplace,” said Nadella,
Microsoft 365 Enterprise is designed for large organizations and integrates Office 365 Enterprise, Windows 10 Enterprise and Enterprise Mobility + Security.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise:
- Unlocks creativity by enabling people to work naturally with ink, voice and touch, all backed by tools that utilize AI and machine learning.
- Provides the broadest and deepest set of apps and services with a universal toolkit for teamwork, giving people flexibility and choice in how they connect, share and communicate.
- Simplifies IT by unifying management across users, devices, apps and services.
- Helps safeguard customer data, company data and intellectual property with built-in, intelligent security.
Microsoft 365 Business is designed for small- to medium-sized businesses with up to 300 users and integrates Office 365 Business Premium with tailored security and management features from Windows 10 and Enterprise Mobility + Security. It offers services to empower employees, safeguard the business and simplify IT management.
Microsoft 365 Business:
- Helps companies achieve more together by better connecting employees, customers and suppliers.
- Empowers employees to get work done from anywhere, on any device.
- Protects company data across devices with always-on security.
Tailored offerings for small business
As a part of Microsoft’s commitment to small-to-medium sized customers, they are offering a preview of three tailored applications that are coming to Office 365 Business Premium and Microsoft 365 Business:
- Microsoft Connections—A simple-to-use email marketing service.
- Microsoft Listings—An easy way to publish your business information on top sites.
- Microsoft Invoicing—A new way to create professional invoices and get paid fast.
Menlo Technologies is a proud Microsoft Partner, and will update you on the roll out of Microsoft 365.
Want to learn more details about Microsoft 365 and how it can help your business?
Let Menlo Technologies take care of you.
Menlo Technologies is a global services company specializing in web and mobile technology. We’re leaders in high quality iOS and Android application development.